Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Bourne Daily is HERE



The Bourne Daily is here! After months or more like a year of trying to start a new blog; I am finally writing my first post. I figured I needed to get back into the swing of things before little Robert "Taplin" makes his appearance as he is expected to arrive on December 14th. So I began with killing the old blog PurelySmitten and starting fresh since God has brought so many exciting life changes since March 2011 when I moved back to Louisville to start a new job at GE.

I had no idea what all was in store for me - that God would provide Kyle just months after this crazy girl bought a wedding dress in Dallas without a single prospect, that we would get engaged just 2 months after dating, and married 3 months later. I couldn't even fathom that one day I would live outside Orlando in a darling place like Winter Park and that I would be blessed with a Home and an the gift of a son within 6 months of being married. So get excited as I am sure this blog will be chalked full of even more unexpected surprises from the Lord that will bring joy and even times of sadness. Oh and I bet it will also be full of yummy and exciting new recipes like the last but specially full of my trials and errors in making baby food (as this is a new goal of mine), plus Kyle and my adventures in becoming new parents, and all the other exciting things God has in store for the two of us. So let's go...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment